Thursday, November 15, 2012

We Received A Good Report From the Cardiologist!

Dear Friends,

I hope you have been following my Facebook updates and know all about Meena's heart surgery. I am going to try and move them from Facebook so everything is in one place. In the meantime I wanted to let you know that we visited the Cardiologist yesterday. He performed an Echo-cardiogram and said that the surgery fixed the hole in Meena's heart! He was happy with her lung function and with how her incision looked. She continues to have pulmonary stenosis, but not anything we should have to worry about. Today we went to the the Heart Surgeon that completed the second surgery. He was also very pleased with how her heart sounds, how she is acting and healing. He along with all the nurses were so intrigued with how beautiful and smart she is. No one can believe she has only been home for 9 weeks now! So much  to be thankful for during this Thanksgiving season! We will be flying on Sat. to Pa. for a week. It will be nice for all my friends up North to be able to meet my daughter!

Blessed~Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment