Monday, August 13, 2012

Meena's Coming Home!!!!

Exciting times are happening in our family! Summer is quickly coming to a close. I have not gotten half of the things completed on my list for getting the house ready and....Meena is coming home :)  I start back to work this Thursday and Connor starts back to school in two weeks! I can't believe he will be in first grade and he will have his sister home!!! I received the news that Meena's passport has arrived and once Sept 3rd passes, I can reenter India.........I'm so excited! The Social Worker wants me to arrive on the 4th but it may have to be the 10th. I will let you know when everything is set. I will be gone for about 6 days total. Please pray that all the details come together and we all arrive home in the USA safely. I cannot wait for everyone to meet my Meena...........With Gratitude, Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment