Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Court did not happen today!

Today was the day scheduled for my court hearing. The social worker, Meena and myself were ready to go by 9 30. We arrived at the court house and waited and waited...... To only be told that the judge called in sick. I am supposed to come back tomorrow. Thank God we had an extra day before our scheduled flight. I pray the judge decides to come to work tomorrow so we don't have to change our flight. After that big disappointment, we decided to go and visit the local zoo. I was allowed to keep Meena till tomorrow. Our driver picked Linda up at the hotel and we were off again! The zoo was so much fun. Meena learned the sign for lion,giraffe, elephant, bird, tiger and used them independently! She loved the animals and cried when we left. She fell asleep in the car and stayed asleep while I carried her up to the room. I was exhausted too, so I napped too! We have not eaten since breakfast, so I guess we should go get something to eat. I will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment