Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Please "ChipIn" to help bring Meena home!

I received another call today from the agency. This time they were wanting to know when I would be able to pay the remaining $7,000.00. Through the generosity of many friends and family(support through 2 fundraisers and a yard sale) I have been able to pay the amount due up until now. I am now stepping out in faith for the remainder of Meena's ransom. I have set up a ChipIn. This enables anyone who is willing to give money directly towards this final payment. Click on the ChipIn button and follow the directions. I have linked my account to Pay Pal for those who want to use it. Any donation will be greatly appreciated! I appreciate your continued prayers as I move closer to bringing Meena home.

No comments:

Post a Comment